We are looking for a Bilingual (English-Spanish) creative Graphic Designer with experience, someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new project.
We are dedicated to performing the best work possible to our customers and keeping up a fun, thriving environment for our staff. You’ll work hand in hand with high talent to increase your skill set and progress you’re the company entirely.
What You Need To Have
• A contemporary design aesthetic that’s present with innovative tendencies
• Experience introducing materials to customers in a professional manner
• Ability to work well under stressful circumstances and with small length deadlines
• Familiarity with using typography and grids
• Comprehension of what programmers can and cannot do for your internet
• A love for online design generally with an excellent comprehension of color palettes, gradients, along with level
• Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, mainly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation. Premier, after effects is a plus.
• Adaptive design eye and skill
• Experience working with WordPress templates
• Outstanding writing skills
• Work independently and is a self starter with strong problem solving and solution skills
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
• Being able to create wireframes and site mockups
• Be able to interpret visions into reality.
• Be able to create pictures that are optimized for the web usage
• Complete jobs that adhere to specific guidelines and plans
• Effectively employing our ideology and all project criteria
• Collaborating using the Search Engine Optimization team, programmers, and other stakeholders to set the vision of this job and examine trade-offs between performance and usability demands
• Be able to assist in visualizing and designing internal advertising materials (such as printing and the business site)
• Hunting daily to enlarge your own knowledge and tools and sharing that with all the staff
• Presenting organized documents like Photoshop in their respective layers to managers and clients
Want to earn some brownie points? Go to google and type in ” SpeakHispanic.com”, when Applying tell us something interesting about our business!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10 – $15 an Hour.
• Web Design: 1 year
Spanish and English
Send us your resume along with examples of your past work to: firstname.lastname@example.org